BLACKORANGE is delighted to announce its appointment as Charter Central Agent for M/Y ASYA, 47m HEESEN from 2015.
ASYA is the second in the restyled 47m class, a breed of yachts whose exterior design by the talented Frank Laupman of Omega Architects combines elegant traditional lines with contemporary flair, a marriage emphasized by the continuous glass windows and matching black paintwork on the main deck and upper decks.
Simplicity as the ultimate form of sophistication is the guiding principle of ASYA’s interior design. Her sophisticated interior from the London-based and award-winning studio Bannenberg & Rowell has a distinctly Far Eastern, restful feel, inspired by the designs of Dieter Rams, Frank Lloyd-Wright and Tadao Ando.
- LENGHT : 47m
- BEAM: 8.85m
- DRAFT: 2.85m
- GROSS TONNAGE: 499 GT
- GUESTS: 12 guests in 5 staterooms
WHY WE LOVE ASYA
- Impeccable Dutch Quality
- Enormous sun deck which features a Jacuzzi and al fresco dining
- Generous interior spaces, optimized interior layout
- Large windows allowing the passage of natural light
- Experienced Italian Captain and 8 crew members providing high-end service
High season: €240,000
Low season: €240,000