Built in 2009, GIORGIA is part of the Benetti Classic 120 series and represents an exciting opportunity to own a well-maintained example of this successful and popular platform. The generously-sized outdoor areas along with the recently refitted interior and impressive trans-Atlantic range give GIORGIA the potential to run as a successful dual-season charter operation or private family yacht.
Italian Firms Zuretti & Benetti have brought Giorgia fully up to date, using light accoutrement and modern detailing to create a crisp, contemporary feel. The light oak flooring present throughout brings a modern, lighter touch to the design.
The generously-sized sun deck includes a Jacuzzi, a row of plush sun loungers, a bar and two lounging areas, while the upper deck aft offers dining for eight and beach club style seating, all shaded by a retractable Bimini above. Perfect for all sorts of entertaining.
– Part of the Benetti Classic 120 series
– Interior design and layout maximises the space available
– Light oak flooring throughout, bringing a modern lighter touch to the design
– Perfect for events
– Master cabin with walk-through study, bathroom with bath and shower
– Spacious sun deck with large Jacuzzi, row of sun loungers and variety of lounge areas
– Major interior refit in 2020 and 2021
|No. of Guests||12|
|No. of Cabins||5|
|Refit||2020 & 2021|
|Engines||2x x Caterpillar C32 1550 BHP / 1156 kW @ 2300 rpm|
|Speed Max.||16 knots|
|Range||3,300 NM at 12 knots|
|Fuel capacity||42,000 L|
|Grey & Black water||4,000 L|
1 x Novurania Equator 540 Tender with Inboard Volvo Penta 190HP
1 x Kawasaki STX160 1500CC Jet Ski (New 2021)
2 x F5S Seabob (New 2021) Includes Fast Chargers
3 x Trident Hand Held Sea Scooters (New 2020)
2 x STEAM 412 2 Person Kayak (New 2021)
2 x Spinera Inflatable SUP (New 2021)